I have eleven years of publishing experience, which includes book production, editing, marketing and website development. Aside from printing, I have taken part in every single stage of the publishing cycle from negotiating book rights at the Frankfurt Book Fair to working in a bookshop and managing a small publishing company.
– Copy-editing, restructuring and proofreading dissertations, PhDs, articles, presentations and reports.
Proofreading: £22 per hour (average of 9 pages proofread per hour)
Copy-editing: £27 per hour (average of 6 pages edited per hour)
Please note that I might come back with a revised estimate, depending on the amount of work your text needs.
– Writing/rewriting promotional copy and publications.
– Advice on delivering targeted promotional strategies (campaigns, competitions and tailored web features), as well as creating blogs, portfolios and newsletters.
– Detailed planning for the creation/commissioning of a new website.
– Creating a tailored website, using existing or new platforms.
– In-depth website review: branding, design, content, accessibility and navigation.